How can I get my oxygen tubing off the floor and up on the walls?

+1

I would like to use clear tubing but it's all green now, to prevent tripping on the floors. It can only be 50 foot at a line , As I see it , it would have to have a shut off t=line on them. Solutions please. Marlene

• Patti Harrington Patti Harrington on Apr 28, 2019

I wear oxygen, from the concentrator I have the tubing going up the wall and I have a cup hook holding the tubing then it goes over a doorway and into my bedroom, again I use cup hooks to hold the tubing. Now this only goes into my bedroom I'm not sure how to take it to the other rooms throughout the house. Hopefully I was of some help.

• Suellen Hintz Suellen Hintz on Apr 29, 2019

Wire management straps from the office supply store that are generally used for cords in an office.

• Diana Diana on Apr 29, 2019

Cup hooks or Velcro hooks will work.

• Evelyn Kelleher Evelyn Kelleher on Jul 04, 2019

My mom is on oxygen and wants the freedom of walking throughout the house with her long tubing . Dad recently fell over the tubing tangling in his feet luckily did not get injured . We are desperate for s solution that provide mom the freedom to roam the house but not create a fall hazard . It’s been years of trying to find a solution