When is the best time to.start your garden

+4
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 02, 2018
    what is your location?

• Ken Ken on Jan 02, 2018
    My garden grows in southeastern Pennsylvania. It will grow plants that mostly have different needs from other plants that grow in close proximity. Why don't you tell us where you are and what you want to grow in your garden?

• Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Jan 02, 2018
    You can start it inside within the next couple months, then plant outdoors after the last chance of frost, depending on the plant. Otherwise, figure out what you want to plant and we can help you with determining when to plant outside.

• Kathy Kathy on Jan 02, 2018
    I start mine 3 months before I can plant outside.

• Holly Kinchlea-Brown Holly Kinchlea-Brown on Jan 02, 2018
    You don’t say where you live and whether you deal with frost or not...if you live where it is colder, you really can’t plant much until the danger of frost has passed...you can however get your gardens ready by tilling them up, amending the soil (if needed) ...if you are really ambitious you could start some plants indoors 4-6 weeks before the anticipated last frost

• Toni Curry Price Toni Curry Price on Jan 02, 2018
    Located in Texas and I would like to start a garden this year