Where should I go to get my garden soil tested for pH and moss?

  5 answers
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Apr 13, 2017
    Do you have a cooperative extension service in your area?

  • Char Char on Apr 14, 2017
    A landscape business has a free test kit packet where you put the soil in and send to be tested you just pay a small amount for shipping the dirt. Instructions included. Think I paid $10 a year or two ago.

  • Joyce Joyce on Apr 14, 2017
    You can get it tested at the agricultural extension service in NC.

  • Rebecca Durnal Rebecca Durnal on Apr 15, 2017
    Many lawn service companies will test for free so they will be able to give you an accurate estimate of what your lawn will need if you hire them.

  • Ginny Ginny on Apr 15, 2017
    Most universities have agricultural extension service and are glad to help. Call them.