Need help figuring out how to extend the Backporch patio please

+6
Need helping thinking of an idea for my back porch? Trying to extend the patio out and put a lounging area... any suggestions?
  • Bnortheast Bnortheast on Jun 21, 2017
    On my back porch I made it look like a part of the home. I taped off and painted a carpet design on the floor of the porch in one area to define it and set it up as a place to sit and read or have tea in the afternoon and it was the go to area to relax and recharge for many years.

• Nancy Eaton McEwen Nancy Eaton McEwen on Jun 21, 2017
    If you are on a budget, look in local sales groups for pavers people are getting rid of. I made a nice size patio area with a propane fire place and some upcycled chairs using pavers and all I had to purchase was bags of sand to level the ground and sweep in between the pavers.

• See 2 previous
    • Kris Kris on Jun 23, 2017
      Wow, I love that. Thank you so much for sharing!! Looks great.

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Jun 21, 2017
    A photo of what you have now would be nice, but you can use pavers to extend your patio to any size you want.

• Shui Shui on Jun 21, 2017
    I would add a firepit.

• Nancy Eaton McEwen Nancy Eaton McEwen on Jun 23, 2017
    Pavers. We added a front porch to the side of our home with them. Turned out great and we found them used on craigslist for cheap.