How to build a sun room?

I have a porch that is 12 x 15 and would like to close it

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Dec 08, 2017
    A sunroom can increase the value of your home, if done correctly and to your local code. This should be done by a licensed contractor, if you have no experience. Be sure to read your local codes about the construction, the roof, the flooring, electrical requirements, etc. Here is a link to find out more about building one. There are kits and lots of companies out there that will come do it for you. https://www.front-porch-ideas-and-more.com/building-a-sunroom.html

• Charlene murphy Charlene murphy on Dec 08, 2017
    I am buying windows that will fit between the posts and fill in the small places (like above the door (or windows if I go smaller) with fixed glass. I just started by ordering a storm door to replace the screen door.

• Megan Marie McCabe Megan Marie McCabe on Dec 09, 2017
    Menards has kits that you can buy and DYI the installation. you just order the dimensions that you want.