Patio makeover advice please

+2

How do I get the woman to come help me that has done the projects for her sister! How much does it cost? She did a stair makeover, bedroom makeover that had a small window needing finished-in and also painted her patio slab to look like stones! She is awesome! I have been watching a ton of videos since recently getting messenger notifications of projects. I have to stop watching others amazing DIY!! LOL and get some of my projects done. I just neeeeeed help. πŸ˜†πŸ˜©

• Gk Gk on Jul 16, 2018

You would have to contact that person to check out your options! Yes--following Hometalk and watching videos gives you lots of ideas!

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Jul 16, 2018

Hi Pamela,

At the top of the page, you'll see a clickable link that says "Team Up". Click on that, then fill it out and your request will go to Hometalk. They should be in contact with you from there. Wishing you the best. :)

• Pamela Hahn Pamela Hahn on Jul 16, 2018

thank you Linda, having trouble even figuring out how to get back to the page with the Bell so I could see the discussion. Lol. I can’t find where the link is that you mentioned. Sorry 😞

Hi Pamela,

You should be able to just scroll up on this page to find the "Team Up" if you're on a computer.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Jul 16, 2018

Or scroll up to the top of whatever page you are on, then click the blue outline of the house in the top left hand corner. Clicking on this icon will always reset your computer, taking you back to the 'Home' page of Hometalk, and in doing so, also should update your Q and A section.