How to find someone to put down a walk way into my apartment?

  6 answers
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 25, 2017
    If it is a rental apartment, you need the ok from the owner or the management company. It is really the responsibility of the owner or the management company to provide you with safe passage to your apartment. Check with them first to see what potions there are for a new walkway before you start checking out someone to do the work. Perhaps they will do it for you.

  • Lamar Havard Lamar Havard on Dec 25, 2017
    Go to AngiesList in your town to find local handymen. Merry Christmas!

  • Castrang17 Castrang17 on Dec 25, 2017
    Call your local Office on Aging or if you are disabled, they have funding for walkways and ramps, at no cost to you, if you qualify.

  • Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 26, 2017
    There are some fabulous ideas on Hometalk!

  • 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 26, 2017
    If you are renting - this needs to be done by the management company or the owner. You need dry access into your apartment. If you put a walkway down without permission, you can be fined, lose your deposit, or be made to remove it.

  • Lamar Havard Lamar Havard on Dec 26, 2017
    Yes, it is. I called a few of the recommended services to clean up a property I have and one of them did it for free just because there was a pile of scrap metal that he wanted. BAM, no charge! Hope you can get a good deal too. Happy New Year!