Color scheme- We have the old honey okay with the fireplace?

+10
Does the gray wall look ok with the fireplace?
q color scheme
  • Lsherbach Lsherbach on Nov 19, 2017
    Very is such a neutral color, I think it wirkd

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Nov 19, 2017
    Paint is very personal. From the photo it looks green

• Lokie Lokie on Nov 19, 2017
    I love your fireplace! I have a red brick on but its just a flat rectangle. I think the gray looks great. You can always add what colors you want with curtains and throw pillows. Also makes it easy to change up the colors without having to paint again.

• Cocotel Cocotel on Nov 19, 2017
    I'm diggin' it! Looks great!

• DesertRose DesertRose on Nov 19, 2017
    The grey looks great! Gray is neutral and goes will with the brick hues!! It really sets off the fireplace!

• Renee Renee on Nov 19, 2017
    I think the gray looks great too, and with the couch as well. To be honest I think the colors of the clock are bringing out a lot of creams in the bricks which aren't going with the white trim. Maybe the clock could go on a side wall and then it would "match" the bricks?

• FL FL on Nov 19, 2017
    Very much so. the color Gray is very trendy right now and it "matches" the mortar between the bricks plus the concrete mantel. Nice!

• Mogie Mogie on Nov 19, 2017
    The gray compliments the fireplace and makes it really stand out.

• Suellen Hintz Suellen Hintz on Nov 19, 2017
    I think so.

• Rhonda Rhonda on Nov 19, 2017
    yes it's beautiful!!! Love all of it!!

• Danielle Lee Danielle Lee on Nov 19, 2017
    I would go with a more warming color

• Brenda Brenda on Dec 11, 2017
    Sorry to disagree with most everyone but the grey looks like it has blue or green undertones and clashes with the red brick. A griege might be a better color choice.