Help, what kind of paint should I use on career? I'm redoing a desk...

+9
  • Hillela G. Hillela G. on Mar 04, 2017
    You can use chalkpaint- it adheres to most surfaces, and looks great!

• Deborah Wells Deborah Wells on Mar 05, 2017
      Thanks, I am very new to this. I'm diving in. I'm doing a desk for my grandson. Hope to be industrial. Maybe like a tool box. Still thinking.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 04, 2017
    do you mean veneer?

• Deanna Nassar Deanna Nassar on Mar 09, 2017
    5th grade everyone in class refinished their desk. sand off rough spots, clean off dust, and we put 3 coats of bowling alley wax on them. Used steel wool between coats to catch errors and smooth it for next coat. As to color we had no choice as it would stay forever school property.
    I can kind of see it. Top color 1, right half drawers color 2, and left portion color 3. Paint only front of drawers, not the part that slides into desk. It can cause sticking if you do.
    PS Drop the think you can. New way is: She Believed she could So she DID!

• Beth T. Fox Beth T. Fox on Mar 28, 2019

Thank you for such a structured training plan. This is a very helpful. I would also include the need for writing skills there, at least for further resume preparation. https://edureviewer.com/resume/resumes-planet-reviews/ weekly exposes reviews and ratings of the best resume services, and it is really fascinating. I just saw their work style and how they draw up templates for resumes. This is an important step in learning for the future.