Reupholstering/painting a chair

+1
I've started the project but can't see my I finish
q reupholstering painting a chair
  • Jeani Miller Miner Jeani Miller Miner on Jan 08, 2018
    It looks like you left the seat on the chair and then tried to cover it. If you turn the chair upside down you will see screws holding the seat to the frame. Remove them so you can remove the seat. Then you will be able to easily recover the seat.

• Charlotte Charlotte on Jan 09, 2018
    The frame of the seat is removable, where the material goes under the edge. Stretch the fabric over the seat frame and staple to the underside. While it is off, Paint the Chair, after it dries, re-attach the seat. It's DONE.

• Sharon Sharon on Jan 09, 2018
    When stapling the fabric, stretch Bottom and Top and staple in the center, then stretch right to left and staple in the center. Now finish stapling all round and wrap your corners, like a gift. Trim your excess fabric and reattach the seat to the chair. Also be mindful of your pattern and try to center it on the chairs. It will look much more professional that way. YOU CAN DO THIS.

• Lee Lee on Jan 09, 2018
    It will look better if you iron the fabric before you try to staple it under the seat.