Nest Thermostat- any ideas?

+2
Is there any way to set the Nest and have it stay on a temperature for more than an hour or two. I set it at night, when I wake up it may be 10 degrees colder. Any ideas?

• See if this link helps. There are several different models and 3 generations of products, not knowing exactly what you have, my suggestion would be to contact the manufacturer customer service or help line.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 25, 2017
    Many of today's thermostats have multiple days to set and multiple times fir each day such as - wake - leave - return - sleep. Often you can set Mon-Fri with the same settings and the weekends differently. You should have a manual which has all the information you need. If you don't google the words ' manual Nest Thermostat ' PLUS the model number. I'll be they have an online manual that you can print or just use online.

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 25, 2017
    If you know the make and model numbers, you can go to You Tube. They have tutorials on everything under the sun. We use them all the time.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 26, 2017
    Did you check to make sure the furnace was compatible with a Nest type of thermostat? When we had a security system installed, they put in a thermostat you could program through their system if you wanted to. We couldn't control the temperature of the house at the thermostat or anywhere. My furnace was actually older than the new thermostat could handle and we ended up putting the old one back on.