I am trying to figure out how to bring my washer and dryer upstairs.

+4
I have a bad knee and hip and the going u and down the stairs is not helping. My home is small and I figure out a way to get it done.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Dec 20, 2017
    Ask someone to help you,,,,,,,

• Lisa S. Lisa S. on Dec 20, 2017
    Do you have a bedroom which backs up to a bathroom? (A bedroom which is not being used, or can be switched around) With some plumbing modifications, you may be able to place one in a bedroom. Or is there a large closet either in a bathroom, or which is next to a bathroom? Also consider getting the small stackable one piece washer / dryer unit. It takes up a lot less space, if you have to stick it somewhere. You can only wash smaller loads in one - but I can't wash the large comforters in my regular washer anyway.

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Dec 20, 2017
    Do you mean a place to put it? We used a small nursery that was next to a bathroom and it worked great. My husband did it himself...what a man!

• Barry Smith Barry Smith on Dec 20, 2017
    the best option is right above where they are now. any plumber can cut all the lines for water and drainage and transfer upstairs , and put in a vent for the dryer, next run the electric lines up .

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 21, 2017
    Bring a plate of cookies to your strongest neighbor. Seriously, I have a neighbor that helps me with things that need more strength and I repay him and his family in home baked goods. I also try not to ask too often.

• Pen14124223 Pen14124223 on Dec 21, 2017
    It won't work that way. It is right below my hall bathroom. There isn't any room to put anything there. Thank you for trying.