How do I get rid of a foul odor in all my sink drains?

+2

• You could try sprinkling some baking soda in them then pouring in vinegar. Let that go for a bit then dump down hot water. You might need to repeat a couple times.

• Peggy Candrian Peggy Candrian on Feb 04, 2019

Vinegar and Baking Soda Work for Me: Heat a few cups of vinegar on the stove (or microwave). Sprinkle a good amount of baking soda down your drain. The pour the hot vinegar down the drain. Let this sit for a few hours, or overnight, then pour really hot water down your drain.

This should kill any odor and clear any clogs along the way. I'm sure there's some chemical you could use, but this is a pretty easy solution.

Good Luck!

• Baking soda. Once a month, when I replace the baking soda in the refrigerators and freezers, I dump in the kitchen and bathroom drains, including tubs, showers and toilets. Keeps them clean and fresh.

• Ree Ell Ree Ell on Feb 04, 2019

Order BioClean. http://www.bio-clean.com/bioclean/

It's an all natural enzyme - great for your pipes and, if you have one, for your septic too !