Tub with jets some don’t work

+2
Does anyone know how I can fix the jets in my tub some of them work and some don’t also it has not been used for some time and when I turned it on all This black hunk came out where the jets are how Can I clean them

• Har20663471 Har20663471 on Dec 17, 2017
    Sure that hunk wasn't a spider's nest, they love those holes. I wouldn't have one.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 17, 2017
    It sounds like you have something growing in the pipes like mildew or mold. That could be what is blocking the jets that don't work too. I would contact a company that deals with the kind of tub you have and ask them what you could use. They may have something that will clean out the pipes before you use it again.

• Tina worley Tina worley on Dec 17, 2017
    I would put disinfectant in tub . fill. Circulate. Lysol floor cleaner? Or the new bathroom \kitchen c.l.r. or 1 at a time both.. C.l.r. 1at.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Dec 17, 2017
    Did you know that the jets unscrew for cleaning? You can then wash the jet in the dishwasher, or in a pan with warm sudsy bleach water. Use a bottle brush or old toothbrush and baking soda and vinegar (or more bleach water) to clean as much of the hose leading to each jet. Then screw the jets back on. Best wishes 😇