How do I fix leaky boots?

+2

I have tote winter boots that leak is there anywhere I can seal the leak it’s the rubber bottom.

• Mary lu Mary lu on Feb 05, 2019

there's a tube of stuff that you can apply to the leaky spot. can't remember the name of it, seems it has the word goo or goop in it, maybe someone else might remember the name but it works really well. I bought it at menard's.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Feb 05, 2019

Hello-

For my garden short boots deteriorated bottom heel I repaired the defect with Epoxy putty. Epoxy Putty will seal plumbing leaks or holes in your boat worked well on my garden shoes but it dries a GRAY color . If you attempt the repair on the inside underthe innersole it might be a possibility otherwise—if a visible repair—I’m not sure if it’s suitable for your need.

• Tish Tish on Feb 05, 2019

Walmart sells shoe goop in the shoe department. Works wonders for repairing sneakers and boots.

• PattiKayKake PattiKayKake on Feb 06, 2019

Yes, Shoe-Goo. I have used it several times and it works well. Get it at Wal-Mart. It's not expensive. Now I keep a tube with my shoe things.

• Betty Betty on Feb 06, 2019

Hi try Flex seal clear. .it is a spray that does work. .in the paint section of Wal-Mart. .