How to stop cold air from coming through screen?

+3
  • Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Dec 19, 2017
    I am assuming it is on a window without a storm? If you have some local salvage places they may be able to find you a storm window if you give them the measurements. If that is not a possibility, there are plastic kits you can put on the window to keep air from coming through

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 19, 2017
    spell checker strike again! i shrink wrapped my sceened in windows...internally, and heavy plastic on the out side.

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 19, 2017
    Applying weather stripper will make a world of a difference. You can also shrink wrap the screen to keep cold air out.

• Close the door/window

• Lewie Shumaker Lewie Shumaker on Dec 20, 2017
    We have a back door that even though there is a storm door with glass, it is still leaky as far as cold air goes. I purchased a tension curtain rod and hung a clear, plastic shower liner on it. You can purchase inexpensive shower curtain hooks at the Dollar Store or even use zip ties to attach the curtain to the rod. It really helps and you can slide the curtain if you need to get out the door.