Not enought Sun comes through my windows

+3
Not enough light comes through my windows .would a sun lamp be healthy for my plants that are to receive direct sun.
  • Seethebeauty Seethebeauty on Jun 20, 2017
    I can't speak for a sunlamp, but I wanted to share an idea I had no idea existed all my 50+ years: Have you considered a canned 'skylight'? It's not a real skylight, it's a miniature version that focuses sunlight on a dark room and it is much cheaper and easier to install...while giving a unique addition to any room.

• Laura Siebrecht Laura Siebrecht on Jun 20, 2017
    I worked in the basement floor of our building for many years and
    the floresent lights were enough to keep our plants beautiful no sun or lamp needed

• They do sell grow lights. There are many on the market, here is one example:

• Candymama Candymama on Jun 20, 2017
    Depending on how many you have you can move them outside a few days a week. Seems like a bit of work but nothing beats direct sunlight. The long term benefits of direct light do wonders for plants. After all they are responsible for producing oxygen.

• Cori Widen Cori Widen on Jun 20, 2017
    It is worth a shot for sure, but consider also special grow lights

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Jun 20, 2017
    I use full spectrum LED plant lights from Amazon...a 'sun lamp' would get too hot and does not provide the correct range of uv light for plant growth..only for tanning human skin... And causing skin cancer!