What could I do with old scratched up cds that don't work?

What could I do with old scratched up cds that don't work anymore or are not work saving? I have a couple hundred of them that I've been holding in to. Id love to turn them into something cool. maybe a cool home Decor project?

• Skippinsd Skippinsd on May 07, 2019

Make family collage. Clip out pic of each child/grandchild or fave flower or memory etc. Glue to center of cd. Place cds in whatever position you like n put in used frame under glass.

• K. Rupp K. Rupp on May 07, 2019

I have seen people breaking up cd's to re-purpose into a mosaic. Instead of glass mosaic, it would be plastic but I think you could probably do it the same way you would do a glass mosaic. Try around a mirror or a table top depending how many cd's you have. They have such a pretty shine and array of colors at different angles. Good luck!

• Alexis Earhart Alexis Earhart on May 07, 2019

Than I hope I have to try that DIY suggestion. I hoped I have to try that. Sounds fun to do too

• Trish Sykes Trish Sykes on May 07, 2019

Hang them in your fruit trees to deter the birds from pecking