Window treatment

+2
The size of the sliders are no longer made. Any ideas as to what we can do to avoid spending over $1000 to replace hardware and window treatments? Each panel is approximately 22 1/4 inches across.
q window treatment
  • Amanda Amanda on Jan 05, 2018
    Hi Beth. Do these operate like vertical blinds? What I have done was take the blinds off of the head rail. Then I removed the clips that hold them on the head rail. I purchased some pretty curtains, make cuts into them and sewed in the clips. Then attached them to the head rail. They work the same way as the blinds.

• Beth Beth on Jan 05, 2018
    The panels can all move to the right side and back.

• Beth Beth on Jan 05, 2018
    panels are affixed with Velcro!

• Sharon Sharon on Jan 05, 2018
    I would search for the closest fabric match I could and make another panel to add to your existing blinds. Use online fabric stores, request samples, and then buy the closest match. or you could add a contrasting panel to the two outer panels by making two panels. They sell those little brackets that fit into the hardware header to add to your panels.