How to kill flies with out harming my indoor rabbits.

+40
I have 50 bunnies that live indoors. They all live in hutches. They are cleaned out religiously 2 times a week in the winter and everyday in the summer. Flies can be a pest and I've even found them living in the litter trays between clean outs. My bunnies are all kept clean and dry but I don't want to use anything to harm them. At the moment I use fly papers but the look so ugly and get stuck in my hair. Many thanks for reading my question. Nicky & bunnies.
q how to kill flys with out harming my indoor rabbits, bug repellent, indoor pests, pest control, This is freyer one of my adult buns loves her cuddles n food
This is freyer one of my adult buns, loves her cuddles n food.
q how to kill flys with out harming my indoor rabbits, bug repellent, indoor pests, pest control, One of this years baby s A little Buck who thinks I should carry him around
One of this years baby's. A little Buck who thinks I should carry him around.
q how to kill flys with out harming my indoor rabbits, bug repellent, indoor pests, pest control, These are keepers after the others died Mum jelly tots stays close keeping an eye on them
These are keepers after the others died. Mum jelly tots, stays close keeping an eye on them.
q how to kill flys with out harming my indoor rabbits, bug repellent, indoor pests, pest control, One of my 5 Pygmy hedgehogs Snoozing on her back
One of my 5 Pygmy hedgehogs. Snoozing on her back.
q how to kill flys with out harming my indoor rabbits, bug repellent, indoor pests, pest control, Hutches all clean keeping an eye out for flys
Hutches all clean. keeping an eye out for flys.
q how to kill flys with out harming my indoor rabbits, bug repellent, indoor pests, pest control, This is nugie He s a special bunny who only has 3 feet He was a rescue after a friend told me the breeder wanted him out the way 2hr drive was worth it He s a stunning little mummy s boy
This is nugie. He's a special bunny who only has 3 feet. He was a rescue after a friend told me the breeder wanted him 'out the way'. 2hr drive was worth it. He's a stunning little mummy's boy