D Stepp
D Stepp
  • Ashland, KY

Homemade Gutter Cleaner

$8

We have a big beautiful Silver Maple tree in our front yard which every homeowner knows means lovely shade and gutter blockage. Naturally, the seasonal loss of leaves results in many dropping or blowing into the gutter. If not attended to regularly, gutter blockage can cause a plethora of pricy problems for any homeowner! For example, rotting of the wood fascia around your home, termites attracted by the
My homemade gutter cleaner is a 1x2x10 piece of lumber with a V-type end  and a cross-brace.
My homemade gutter cleaner is a 1x2x10 piece of lumber with a V-type end and a cross-brace.
Assembly is self-explanatory by viewing the photo, I think.
D Stepp

• Mary C

You MAY WANT to patent this idea!!!!!

• Kia292388

A gutter blockage can arise so many problems like wet porch area, humidity and erosion of course. So cleaning is very important and you share a very helpful idea for it. Besides this, I think Use of better quality gutter can increases the lifetime of our home and reduce our maintenance expenditure. Plastic gutter need a lot of maintenance as they are easily breakable and doesn't hold the enough capacities for a long time. Instead of plastic we should prefer aluminum gutter. This is the best metal for gutter. I am very satisfied after using them. I found a very experienced gutter sullying company for that you can visit on http://www.guttermasters.com.au/aluminium-guttering. This company holding the exceptional quality of gutters and aluminum cover too. They are providing the best services to customer with a long time guarantee. I can confidently recommend this company.