Dark colored grout

+8
I'd like to use dark grout on my white tiled wall. Do you know if it will work with a charcoal color?
  • 7 years ago I gutted and tiled this bathroom and used charcoal gray grout with white tile
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 02, 2016
    That is a matter of preference. If you like the combination then go for it.
  • Anna Anna on Aug 02, 2016
    Go for it!
  • Jean Myles Jean Myles on Aug 02, 2016
    No reason why not
  • Charlotte Wood Eckel Charlotte Wood Eckel on Aug 03, 2016
    We used dark brown grout with our white subway tile backsplash in the kitchen and love the way it looks. Much easier to keep clean than light grout, too.
  • Cathy Cathy on Aug 03, 2016
    This is very popular now--and I think it looks better with the darker grout.
  • Pam Lewandowski Pam Lewandowski on Aug 03, 2016
    Actually just ran across this on Pinterest. She painted grout with a gray!! It was stunning!
  • Donna Crosland Donna Crosland on Aug 03, 2016
    I used a dark grey grout and it is beautiful - it tied the two types tiles (mosaic and 12x12) together and make it all look so beautiful
  • Janice Maharrey Janice Maharrey on Aug 03, 2016
    kid...but this is my bathroom...we love the dark grey grout.
  • Angie Russell Angie Russell on Aug 03, 2016
    I used black grout with my subway tile and it looks fabulous. Very messy to work with but the finished product was worth it! No more stained white grout
  • Charlene Frank Charlene Frank on Aug 07, 2016
    Thank you for so many answers. I will usr the dark color.