New DIY projects

Plugging Drawer Pull Holes With Home Made Wood Filler and Dowels

This is a wood filler hack I came across. Since I like to refurbish furniture, it has come in handy...

Boho Style Planter Vase (Or Candle) Using Bowls, Rope & A Transfer

I love creating my own home decor, especially since I need a variety of different styles when it...

Easter Wreath Made With Dollar Tree Items

I wanted to see if I could make a nice Easter wreath with just items from the Dollar Tree. It turns...

Easy Clothespin Bag DIY

Do you like to line dry your laundry? If you do then you know that a clothespin bag, especially a...

DIY Rolling Barn Door Hardware

How to inexpensively create rolling barn door hardware with plumbing pipe. Total cost of hardware...

Stock Kitchen Cabinets Into Dining Room Buffet

For the eight years I we have lived in our home I have wanted some sort of buffet piece in our...

Watch video tutorials

Crafting Whimsical Stepping Stones With Unicorn SPiT

This post is sponsored by Unicorn SPiT. All opinions are my own. I don’t consider myself an artist....

DIY Bike Shed With Free Plans (7ft X 4ft)

A DIY bike shed with double doors on the front that bolt from the inside and a single side door with...

"Found Object" Resin Paper Weight

Have some knick knacks you can't seem to get rid of? Make a beautiful paperweight with Upstart Epoxy...

Answer DIY questions

These hometalkers need your help!see all

Hiding plumbing on floating Vanity

I had a contractor install a floating bathroom vanity. Without my...

Can I reupholster vinyl chairs with cloth?

I have this seventies bar and two chairs my husband wants me to keep....

Lost and found?

Found this and it is in a railing box, does anyone know what it is and...

Accent Pillow indecision?

As you can see I have three sets of pillows under consideration for...

Browse new projects

Host a Pallet Picnic!

Summer is coming and I am ready to entertain friends and family, how about you? There are so many...

Pizza Pan Wreath

I have seen these pizza pan wreaths before and truthfully I was never a fan. So I decided to...

How To Make Concrete Looking Boho / Farmhouse Beads Using Clay &...

I love bead strands. They can go with just about any style and there's so many ways to create them...

Rustic Hanging Pot Rack

To help with storage for our country cabin kitchen, I decided to make a hanging pot rack to match my...

How to Make a Charming and Affordable Yarn Boho Wall Hanging

One of the things I enjoy most is creating affordable fun home décor and this charming DIY Yarn Wall...

DIY Office Organizer From an Ugly Old Door

An old ugly door has never been more beautiful that this one. Well, it had an encounter with a can...

Watch video tutorials

How to Make a Hairpin Leg Table (and 3 Mistakes to Avoid)

Last April I wrote a post about how to make a DIY homeschool desk and it blew up. This was a project...

How to Build A Crawl Space Door

We are gradually updating our 1970s house, and one of the jobs that needed to be done was replacing...

How to Use Liquid Sandpaper Paint Deglosser

By: Stacy Verdick CaseOn: April 3, 20211 Comments

Farmhouse Wood Bench Plant Stand ➕ Decor | Solid Wood Plant Stand

I have found a new favorite. I love the way this little Wood Bench turned out. It is perfect to...