I have 20 brown cider bottles- how can I repurpose them?

OmaDarleen HyattMelissa
+4

They have flip top sealing toppers. Any ideas on how to repurpose them.
q i have 20 brown cider bottles
  • Cori Widen

Those bottles have a lot of potential! You could decoupage them and use them as flower vases, for one..
  • Darrell Vincent

I purchased bottles like these to make my own vanilla extract. You just put in a good variety of vanilla bean and fill with vodka. Let sit for a month or so and use. You can give as gift for Christmas.
  • Kaytee

I did what Darrell did. Also, you can use them for flavored (herb) vinegars or oils.
  • Debi

I would cut the bottoms of each one off sand them down put wiring with lights through them it would be so cool for hanging outside or even making them into a chandelier,
  • Melissa

Wow! What a neat thing to have to figure out what to do with. I am a fan of giving things during the holidays or just as hostess gifts, so you could make homemade liquor with vodka and blueberries or vanilla or just about anything. You could also fill with a flavored vinegar or custom bath salts to give as gifts and make sure you make labels so you can label whatever you give. You could also leave them empty and use them as decor in your house or garden or make a statement with outdoor lighting by sticking christmas lights in and then closing the top to secure the lights inside.
  • Darleen Hyatt

Great ideas, Thanks everyone!
  • Oma

Or you could just send them to me and I'll try to figure out something for them. Just kidding. Lots of good suggestions. Good luck with the project!