Christmas is almost here, I need a tree top. I have low ceilings.

+8
  • It is July but getting a jump on Christmas tree toppers is a great idea! Have you looked here on Hometalk? There are so many wonderful projects! Just use the search box and type in tree top or christmas tree top. Have fun!
  • Bethamy Spires Barringer Bethamy Spires Barringer on Jul 19, 2017
    a fluffy bow with streamers coming down through the tree is attractive
  • Ton13525576 Ton13525576 on Jul 19, 2017
    Check Pintrest for ideas
  • Vickery CyndigossKevin Vickery CyndigossKevin on Jul 19, 2017
    I just took ribbon and made a huge bow with tiny ornaments hot glued onto it.
  • Jan Clark Jan Clark on Jul 19, 2017
    The simplest thing would be to fashion a large bow and place it NEAR the top of the tree, covering the top branch. You'll get the look without the height and it will be light enough to simply wire in place. Want to get fancy? Thread some lights through the loops.
  • Lavonne Lavonne on Jul 19, 2017
    An easy topper is to make a huge bow with four to six long ribbons hanging down that you can spread around the tree.
  • Bobbie Bobbie on Jul 19, 2017
    I made a mini wreath with fairy lights and lots of shimmering flowing ribbons for mine.
  • Amanda Amanda on Jul 19, 2017
    I have a big bow with flowing ribbon that goes down the tree.
  • Jason Walker Jason Walker on Jul 19, 2017
    bow
  • Debra Petersen Debra Petersen on Jul 20, 2017
    I have the same problem and I tie my topper to the tree in front of the upper branches with bread wrapper ties.
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 15, 2021

Earla,

Add a fairy to top upright branch. A star ?