How to hide my AC and pool filter?

+4
I have a medium size backyard and a large inground pool. I need to hide my AC unit and pool filter. I don't have much money or space.

• Do you have enough space for a lattice in front of these units and you could plant clematis on?
  • Jay Fisher Jay Fisher on Jul 20, 2017
    What we got- and it was Costco was a large bin storage container with double doors and a lid with racoon proof top. We got it at Rona- (big box Canadian) hardware store. Only $599. WAY better than a whole darn shed!
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jul 20, 2017
    http://www.hometalk.com/9178188/how-to-hide-your-a-c-with-a-diy-wood-screen
  • Sandi Blair Sandi Blair on Jul 20, 2017
    Build a simple screen with lattice. It's fairly inexpensive and you can add plants around it.
  • Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Jul 20, 2017
    You can use pallet wood to build around it, pallets are free from many businesses:
  • Debra Petersen Debra Petersen on Jul 20, 2017
    I used 2 x 4's and build a small box like structure and covered it with lattice panels. The air can move in and out but it looks like a nice addition to your back yard. You can either have it to lift off depending on size of units covered or put hinges on it so that you can open an area to do any work on the equipment.
  • DesertRose DesertRose on Jul 21, 2017
    We planted irises in front of ours to hide it (like 2 feet away)