How to get juice stains out of wool carpet?

+8
q how to get juice stains out of wool carpet
  • KATI KATI on Jul 24, 2017
    There is a product called Wine Away that is fantastic for removing red wine stains (even old ones). I've found it is great for removing lots of other stains. I'm sure you can find it online if your local wine shop doesn't carry it. Good to have on hand anyway.
  • Susan Ashley Susan Ashley on Jul 24, 2017
    Spot shot carpet cleaner
  • Ashley Brewer Ashley Brewer on Jul 24, 2017
    The ammonia in glass cleaner can get stains out if carpet. Ive used windex on laundry, couches, and carpet stains with great results
  • Sam Sam on Jul 24, 2017
    there is a product called "spot shot". it works on carpet like a breeze. i've even taken red coolaid stain out of our carpet with it! its made by WD-40 Company
    www.wd40.com

there isn't anything on carpet or clothes that you can't get out with this stuff.
    if you use it on clothes, wash right after cleaning.

one time i had a huge tea stain that happened when my grand son knocked over a tea table by accident. we had tons of company and i didn't see it till every one left.
    so it had dried. but spot shot took it right out. i did do a little rinsing w water after wards just because it was such a large spot. but it did come out. no prob.
    once i had to apply twice. but its always gotten out everything.
    it was recommended to me by a guy that laid carpet.

• Laura Gibbons Laura Gibbons on Jul 24, 2017
    I use Awesome. It really works.
  • Dianne williams Dianne williams on Jul 24, 2017
    even my carpet cleaner could not get all of the juice stain .
  • MaryAnn B MaryAnn B on Jul 24, 2017
    I use Hydrogen Peroxide....doesn't remove color, but do a test spot just in case. I pour it on the carpet pat it in and let it sit for a bit put a bath towel over it. let the towel absorb the juice.
  • Bronee Bronee on Jul 24, 2017
    Scroll down and you may find the answer you're looking for.
    For carpet stains.

http://www.hometalk.com/22336972/s-the-ultimate-list-of-brilliant-stain-removal-tricks?page_num=9
  • Michele M. Irwin Michele M. Irwin on Jul 24, 2017
    Try foam shaving cream
  • Regina and Brian Regina and Brian on Jul 25, 2017
    For wool, I hope you're careful. I would research Host. It is not water based and recommended my flooring professionals.