How to decorate old Christmas balls with concrete in a tube

+5
my friend does this and they are beautiful I moved away from her and don't know how to contact her

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Aug 02, 2017
    Does she have a social media account because ? Because now I'm curious and don't even know how to look for what you're talking about .
  • Castrang17 Castrang17 on Aug 02, 2017
    I would be interested in knowing too.
  • FL FL on Aug 03, 2017
    Do you mean concrete tube forms? Found some online so I hope that helps:

• Sharon Sharon on Aug 03, 2017
    You can find just about anybody on www.whitepages.com, you can look them up by address, name or reverse lookup. Spokeo is another good website for this.
  • FL FL on Aug 03, 2017
    Hi Hillela! I wanted to share with you that while searching for THOSE I came across pics of THESE made with clear plastic soda bottles. They look amazing, right?
  • Gin22296911 Gin22296911 on Aug 03, 2017
    No that is not what i was talking about Sorry But these are beautiful I made a beautiful candle one time with stacking 3lb coffee cans and covering with Red paper drilled a hole in top and wired it with tree light for my window
  • Cindy Borgen Cindy Borgen on Aug 12, 2017
    Hi Ginggaw - Can you provide a bit more information on this project. I am stumped and would like to help further but can't imagine what this could be. I do know you can use concrete to make balls and I'm sure you could decorate them but not sure what you are speaking of. Here is a pic. Let us know and thanks.