Asked on Aug 15, 2017

What to do?

MelissaBarbSunny C
+20

Any thoughts about this candle stand..I thought it would look great at night..looks like a Christmas tree...
  • I think it is darling! If you are into bling, hang random mismatched chandelier crystals from it that you pick up here and there. Can also use pipe cleaners to attach faux or real flowers - or how about pom poms? Decorate with bows.
    • Isobel Allan
      Isobel Allan

My best friend's Sister makes $95/hr on the laptop. She has been unemployed for 6 months but last month her income with big fat bonus was over $15k just working on the laptop for a few hours. Go this site and start your work... Good luck.... http://www.Jobzon3.com
    Janet Pizaro

where do you want to use it?
    • Melissa
      Melissa

Well, my intention was the patio...I did not want all that fire from the candles in the house..

Janet Pizaro

use fairy solar powered solar lights,as that will be amazing
  • Jewellmartin
    Jewellmartin

You might want to spray it with glossy gold or silver. Use battery-operated votive candles in all the little spaces. And I like the mismatched crystals idea. Best wishes 😇
  • Sunny C
    Sunny C

Hello Melissa; Your candle stand is just Lovely!!!!
    If it were mine, I would add some Fairy lights to it, as well as the candles!!
    It would be Stunning to use on a Patio.
    I wonder if tea lights would look nice in it??
    (It is so hard to tell from the photo, if they would fit well)
    If so, I would purchase the fake ones, and use the Fairy lights with them!!!
    You could use it inside, if you did that as it would not be a fire hazard.
    I hope that this helps you!!! Take Care!
    • Melissa
      Melissa

Thanks..it does hold the votive candles..each arm..I see we don't live too far apart..
  • C. D. Scallan
    C. D. Scallan

I think it would look great with a bunch of little cheap solar lights from the dollar tree in the cups. Just remove the metal stakes and use clear liquid nail to attach .
  • Sharon
    Sharon

I love it! I would paint it black and put some spectacular candles in it. I have also gotten clients those battery operated candles at christmas time, you could decorate around the candle with some nice paper/foil. I've brought them clients at christmas time at the Humane Society Christmas Store. They always have them.
    I believe I've seen the small votive type luminaire battery-operated ones at Dollar Tree too.
  • Sandi Blair
    Sandi Blair

Drape crystal beads around each tier to add to the sparkle of battery operated votives (dollar store) in each cup.
  • B. Enne
    B. Enne

Can you remove the bottom stand and place it upside down at the top? You could then add chain and hang it like a chandelier. You could spray paint it the colour of your patio furniture, and wrap string lights and add solar lights to the cups. You could add greenery or flowers if that is a style that you like.

I know you said you wanted to use it at night, but since you mentioned Christmas, I would wrap thick boas around the tiers like garland, use battery operated votives/solar lights and then add white, "crystal", clear or silver Christmas balls, pearls, baby's breath etc.

Alternatively, you could spray paint it another colour, and decorate with similar colours.

It would also make a great centrepiece at the head wedding table.
    • Melissa
      Melissa

I think the older man that made it, did it for a wedding..thanks!!
      It is all one piece..soldered
  • Sharon Susa Courchesne
    Sharon Susa Courchesne

Really nice candle holder! I think it would like great spray painted in a bright coloured paint & you could use solar tea lights in it or even regular tea lights. Good luck!
  • Melissa
    Melissa

Thank you!!
  • Sunny C
    Sunny C

Hello Melissa; Yes, we do live close by!! This heat is a mess here!!!
    I hope that you have fun decorating your Beautiful candle stand!! Take Care!
  • Melissa
    Melissa

It is hot..trying to keep my porch plants alive..lol..thanks!!
  • Barb
    Barb

This would look cute on a porch table or step with small timer tea candles during Christmas
  • Melissa
    Melissa

Thanks!!