What to do with Mason jar lid

+7
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 28, 2017
    http://www.hometalk.com/search/posts?filter=lids%20from%20mason%20jars
  • Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Aug 28, 2017
    Check out pinterest, lots of ideas here:
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Aug 28, 2017
    Yes, the decorations recommended on Pinterest are great ideas! I have 3 children and cut three of their precious photos into circles the size of the mason jar lids. Once in place, I decorated the outside of the lids in holiday wrapping paper and tied a ribbon around the lids so they could be hung from our Christmas tree. Voila! Personalized tree ornaments! And the kids love them!
  • KattywhampusLOL KattywhampusLOL on Aug 28, 2017
    Good Afternoon Aimee :) You can do LOTS of things with canning jar lids; like punch holes in them and hang them from string to jiggle/blow around in the garden and keep squirrels and rabbits away (you may have to move them around every few days so the animals don't grow wise to the fact they really are harmless); you can add magnetic tape to the back of them and turn your refrigerator into a calendar by using a permanent marker to write the number of days on each lid and removing it from the fridge at the end of the day (toss them into a small decorated container on the counter or on the side of the fridge for that matter) ... here are many more ideas (much better than the ones I came up with on the spur of the moment LOL). I hope you find some that will make you happy to create and use :) Thanks for choosing Hometalk for ideas :)
  • Linda Linda on Aug 28, 2017
    put a picture inside magnet on back or string on top for x mas ornament. Or glue then on cirlce cards board to make picture wreath.Put out middle wrap ribbon around to make mini wreaths.
  • Aimee Aimee on Aug 28, 2017
    Thank You so much!!!
    You are welcome! Happy to help!