Dog Gates

Moving from a house to an apartment. We have a 96"wide patio at the apartment that I want to close but I can't find a baby or dog gate wide enough. What other alternatives can I use.

  7 answers
  • Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Sep 24, 2017
    you can get a piece of plastic lattice and cut it to size. Then frame it out so it looks nice.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Sep 24, 2017
    Most pet stores have dog fencing with a gate section included. They are easy to use and can be either fastened to the wall or left free standing.
  • Robin Robin on Sep 24, 2017
    You could get a section of regular fencing (a low one), if needed add a small gate.
  • Dawn Dawn on Sep 24, 2017
    At you home center you should be ably to get a 48" x 8' sheet of pressure treated Lattice . You can cut it to fit. Easy peasy.
  • Beverly Young-Nelson Beverly Young-Nelson on Sep 24, 2017
    we used chicken wire attached to the fencing already there just attach with plastic ties. It blends in with most colors. Then you can use the plastic lattice cut into half sheets . Attach this to fencing also with longer ties in several spots.
  • Jac28515504 Jac28515504 on Sep 24, 2017
    Make one to fit your doorway? PVC pipe , joints, chicken wire possibly. Split 2 X 4 length wise with chicken will have to sand the wood though.

  • Its29166062 Its29166062 on Sep 24, 2017
    I bought black roll of contractors fence. I put commando hocks at the top and bottom of both sides.