Does anyone know how to get rid of stink bugs?

+5
They come in my bedroom window this time of year, I've tried every spray on the market but nothing has worked. They are such an annoyance, thank you. Nancy

• Sally Sally on Sep 24, 2017
    Nancy, call a professional exterminator, they have good stuff to keep them under control, you'll never get rid of them, they are "so creepy", show up when you least suspect, just a hateful insect! Good Luck!
  • Suzette Suzette on Sep 24, 2017

You may also want to think about a screen for your window. You can find some that expand to fit, and are pretty inexpensive.

Good luck!
  • Dale Curtis Dale Curtis on Sep 24, 2017
    go to tractor supply or any hardware store. look for DEMON WP or the generic of similar name. It comes in an envelope about 5x9" inside are little packets that desolve in a gal. of water in a pump sprayer. This is a barrier type insecticide. warning says wear gloves. I used a mask too. after 15 minutes it drys. use obvious precautions. It drives out, deters or kills critters inside or outside just not on golf courses. Perently golfers are bugs. (gentlemen only ladies forbidden) Dale
  • Michele Michele on Sep 24, 2017
    Find the hole their getting in and plug off.
  • Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Sep 25, 2017
    Mix 2 cups of water, with ten drops of mint oil in a spray bottle. Spray around cracks and door trim, plus baseboards, exhaust fans, or lights in the ceiling. Good Luck!