Asked on Sep 29, 2017

I have vertical blinds one broke from the top plastic? How to fix?

9530106Gsi13106827William
+5

• Pat

You didn't finish your sentence but I assume one of the vertical blinds broke through the hole that holds it to the carrier. I had that happen and I took a pice of strong clear tape and put it over the top of the blind, punching out a hole to feed it back on the carrier. Since it was the end blind that gets all the pressure, I put the broken one in the middle and put the middle one on the end. The tape doesn't show and all works fine.

I had that happen also. The tape worked but didn't last. I actually turned the blind upside down, punched a hole in it, and hooked it up.
  • Gsi13106827

the blind broke off from the platic nowhere to hook it back up
  • 9530106

Is the clip itself broken? If so, I would try and remove the piece that slides back and forth. Then you will not notice one is missing, for the most part.
  • 9530106

You can order new ones, I have done that when I rented. Also, trim off broken end as little as possible, and punch new hole with paper punch. Place this one at the end of blind, then it won't be noticeable.
  • 9530106

You can order new slats, which I have done when I rented an apt. You can also trim off the very least amount and punch a new hole with a paper punch. Place this slat at the end, where it won't be as noticeable.