Louise albarella
Louise albarella
  • Waldwick, NJ

I have a small daisey....is it a perenial or should I bring it in? i

ElisabethLouise albarellaCheryl Hurst
+5

what kind of daisey,as there are many?Can you summit a photo
  • Linda Sikut

I once dug up a bunch of roadside daisy's and planted them in my garden. At first I loved them but they grew and began to take over my garden. In addition, they drew ants. UGH. I don't know if your daisy's will do that and I've read where daisy's can be a beautiful part of a garden. The good news is that they are perennials and will reseed themselves. Here's an article you might like to read: https://www.almanac.com/plant/shasta-daisies

• Fiddledd224

Leave it outside. Daisies are both annuals and perennials. If the same plant came back from last year, it is a perennial and doesn't need to be brought in. If it is an annual, it will reseed and sprout new plants next year.
  • Elisabeth

Daisies are perennials.
  • Cheryl Hurst

If it is a perennial it will come back (most daisies are), if not it won't. But at this stage, if you dig it up to bring it in it will most likely die anyway. They do not grow well inside. High heat in winter, and not enough of its normal outside conditions are not conducive to continuing its life span.
  • Louise albarella

its a tiny flower
  • Elisabeth

Ok. Thank you. I was informed they were as I have many wild daisies near me.