Quick fills for patio cracks/holes??

Shelly Woodin GillumChristieMikki
+7

Suggestions for a quick repair on patio cracks and holes that will not separate away with the expansion/contraction secondary to weather?
  • Ken

Hardware stores will have an acrylic caulk made specifically for cracks like the one in your photo. Just make sure that you blow out the dust before applying.
  • Randy Garrison

I agree with Ken. But, there can be an issue re: color match with the concrete. Just be aware. I filled some cracks around my pool but the material I used was a poor color match so my eye was drawn to the cracks. Good luck!
  • Georgia

Try Sika Pro Select Crack Flex Sealant. It comes in gray and one other color. We used it on our front porch and also on our driveway before we resealed it.
  • Mikki

I widened mine and glued multi colored marbles in the cracks!

• Shelly Woodin Gillum

I also live in Wichita, Mikki. I would love to see how you used the marbles!?! I live east, but my kids live west so I am every where?!
  • Christie

Can this product be used to fill space (gap) along edge of concrete patio where it meets the exterior wall of the house? Is there something better? Thanks

• Jwien

Yes
      and many other applications. we sealed the broken surface of our downspout/ crock junction. Worked perfectly
      also used where the sidewalk meets the bottom step.
      Garage floor cracks
      sidewalk cracks when we had them leveled
      and more!
  • Christie

Thanks for your help/
  • Shelly Woodin Gillum

THANKS EVERYONE!