I have about 10 of these plastic containers with lids. I need some use

+9
q i have about 10 of these plastic containers with lids i need some use
  • Rus23465458 Rus23465458 on Nov 05, 2017
    Could paint letters and decorations saying welcome or thanks or any inspirational saying and glue cute pieces on top. Could use for storage or snack containers for kids grandkids husbands or pets. Could use as decorative vases or candle holders.
  • Nancy Nancy on Nov 05, 2017
    How big or small are they? the picture just shows a tube.
  • Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Nov 05, 2017
    I would stack and glue them in the same pattern as bowling pins (4-3-2-1) in a triangular pattern to hang on the wall to hold bottles of wine.
  • 27524803 27524803 on Nov 05, 2017
    There is a recent post with photos on PVC pipe as planters... these would be perfect for that.
  • Mary Coakley Mary Coakley on Nov 05, 2017
    How about planting up a few use newspaper at the beginning otherwise compost is too expensive or cut in two
  • KimH KimH on Nov 05, 2017
    depending upon size, they would also make good yarn-tainers; drill a hole in the middle of the top; and put a skein of yarn inside and pull the leading yard out through the top; I would spray paint them or decoupage them, they would also make good containers for coffee tea, flour, sugar, rice, pasta...kitty or doggie treats...
  • Kirsten Kirsten on Nov 05, 2017
    Storage for: pulses, cereal, tea, coffee, sugar, flour, cotton wool, cotton buds, dry pet food, seeds, keys, straws, medicines, sweets, biscuits, sewing kits, embroidery silks, make-up brushes, pens, pencils, buttons, coupons, staples, paperclips, drawing pins, kirby grips...
  • Emily Emily on Nov 05, 2017
    these are so attractive I would use them on display somewhere. I have a much smaller sized set of spice containers. I keep them on a sort of shelf thing over my d.w. It pleases my eye whenever it falls on them. Your containers are also very pleasing. I would probably store some kind of food product in them.
  • Nancy Nancy on Nov 05, 2017
    If you have the counter surface, stencil tags on them for -rubber bands-twist ties-pens-pencils-pet treats-garlic-buttons-marbles-cloths pins, etc. If air tight use for baking extras such as raisins-craisins-brown sugar-chocolate chips-m&m-powder sugar and put them all in one basket to grab and bake. Roll together plastic grocery bags dispenser through lid. With a hole in the top use to hold yarn. Old fashion flour-sugar-tea-pasta canisters or canisters to give away cookies in.
  • K.* K.* on Nov 06, 2017
    Are they metal/or plastic? Stack them on their side, secure with screw side by side and place screws in the bottom to mount to walls (or not) for storing anything like shoes/purses, socks or hosiery or if you cut them down -share them in the garage in the same form for misc items in the garage!