Best way to get rid of ants?

+5
  • Bbmusic Bbmusic on Jan 25, 2018
    If it is indoors, try placing 1 or 2 mint herbal tea bags around the area they are coming to. They will immediately disappear.
  • Connie Murphy Connie Murphy on Jan 25, 2018
    I have found the best way is to buy "Terro" it is a liquid, and Walmart sells it, a couple of bucks and it does the job.

• Lee27609273 Lee27609273 on Jan 26, 2018
    I had an awful ant problem last summer. I mixed 20 Mule Team Borax and honey into a paste, put some on water bottle caps and placed them where the ants were coming in, both inside and outside. The idea is that the honey attracts the ants, they take the mixture back to the nest and the borax kills them. After a few days they were no longer coming into my house, and after about a week the ant trail outside was gone.
  • Kim Kim on Jan 26, 2018
    I heard ants cant digest corn meal. So for 85 cents I poured half box around outside water line. Couple hours later corn meal was gone. Never saw another ant.
  • Dustin Dustin on Feb 10, 2018
    To kill instantly use skin so soft from Avon. Do not spray on floor or walls because it is very slick.
  • packaged cornbread mix that says it is sweetened and put it where they are coming in if you can find it, or even on your counter in a small lid. They will take it to the mound, everyone will eat it and die, they can't digest the cornmeal, but will take it because it is sweetened. Little goes a long way.