How to clean mold on shower curtain

+9
  • Virgie Jaquess Virgie Jaquess on Jan 31, 2018
    toss in washing machine and wash and if needed add some bleach
  • Stacey Lang Stacey Lang on Jan 31, 2018
    Bleach in a spray bottle once a week. Easy.
  • Janet Panos Janet Panos on Jan 31, 2018
    Hello! I just throw my shower curtain in the washing machine, but here are specific instructions for you. Click on the link below to check it out:

put curtain in washing machine and wash, you may need to add bleach
  • Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Jan 31, 2018
    I wash mine in the washer with bleach, if you have a plastic one you can still machine wash, just use a gentle cycle and cooler temp. And do not dry, obviously. I don't put any type of curtains in the dryer
  • Mar24787706 Mar24787706 on Jan 31, 2018
    put in washer with detergent and bleach.....wash and hang it back up to dry.
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Jan 31, 2018
    Spray it with vinegar to get rid of the spores and it will keep it away a little longer.
  • Melissa V Melissa V on Jan 31, 2018
    Okay, I wasted my time and energy and water to wash a shower curtain liner that had gotten a little dingy around the bottom...they are so inexpensive just buy a new one!!!!
    i keep the old ones for painting projects, roberts used them for his stuff around the house...
    Please just buy a new one !!! 🚿
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 31, 2018
    vinegar is what is needed not bleach,,
  • Fix It Jen Fix It Jen on Jan 31, 2018
    Wash in washer with vinegar!
  • Emily Emily on Jan 31, 2018
    sometimes we get black on the bottom of our shower curtain liner. I take the liner and fill a pail with a mixture of det. and bleach. Stick the bottom in it till the black is gone, then launder as usual.
  • Pat Pat on Jan 31, 2018
    Put in washer with a bath towel....usual soap and short cycle.....and you can hang the curtain to dry or I put mine in the dryer on low heart for one minute and it is not wrinkled and ready to hang.