Asked on Feb 2, 2018

Inexpensive circular glass top for a coffee table

MsTCBeautimahMatt BrownOliva
+16

Does anyone know where I can purchase an inexpensive replacement circular glass top for a coffee table? I searched Google and found Pier One has it for over $30. Does anyone of some other places? Thanks!

• Kim
    Kim

You could try your local glass shop and see if they will make you one. They might be just as expensive though. Yard sales, local classifieds, and resale shops are good bets at a cheaper too but it may take a bit of time to find one.
    I hope that helps
    :)
    • Cass Harris
      Cass Harris

Ok. Thanks for the suggestion and responding fast:) I might try to find a glass shop because I'm not sure I have time to tackle the scavenger hunt lol!
  • Linda Sikut
    Linda Sikut

It depends on the size you need but that looks like Pier One has a decent price. Amazon has a 24" one for $45.99 and Home Depot is higher. Lowes doesn't even show one online. If there is a store that cuts glass in your area, you could look there. Check out your yellow pages. I tried online but only got Home Depot as an option. Wishing you the best.
  • What size?

Walmart, Kmart, Target, Home Goods, some of the larger craft and hobby stores, big box improvement stores, Bed, Bath & Beyond to name a few.
    Janet Pizaro

glass shop would be the first choice.No other retailers offer glass tops
  • Veronica
    Veronica

How big? U can try going to a glass store, take the measurements w/u. Or try a stainedglass store they have a variety of glass to choose from & they will cut it 4 u.
  • Cmo32944282
    Cmo32944282

Maybe if you either measured or took the table to a hardware store they could cut a new top for you.
  • Pat
    Pat

If it is not too big, an auto glass store can make you on. I had a glass cut for the top of my dresser from an auto glass store and it was very inexpensive.
  • Lak13653873
    Lak13653873

Any glass shop can make what you need. You can decide how thick/costly you want.

• Oliva
    Oliva

Craig's list, local ads, social media.
  • Matt Brown
    Matt Brown

Yes Walmart sells the Giza then thing for a put it together circular glass top corner shelf or bed side table It’s $10 for the circular glass and ten rollers for the hardened board that you put together with a cloth also sold along with the wood and gals. To finish the piece
  • Matt Brown
    Matt Brown

Sorry for such poor spelling. I’ll pay better attention. My apologies. But yes to the Table. It’s a cheap way for students to pull off a end table or table alone with a plant on it in a dorm. All pieces are ten dollars eac( and it’s sold year round at my Walmart anyways ...,hope that narrows it down better then the obvious social media look about right?
  • MsTCBeautimah
    MsTCBeautimah

You can purchase it from a local Glass/Window cuttiing, repair or decor shop!!