Error loading player:
No playable sources found
Abbie M
Abbie M
  • Hometalk Team
  • Brooklyn, NY

Best Cleaning Hacks That Actually Work

$10

• Angela

Can i use this idea to clean my back splash from grease and splashed food? Please help!!!

• Carina Paul

yes you can use these to clean the back splash and the grease will come right off. I cleaned my entire Kitchen with white vinegar and baking soda and hydrogen peroxide just to make sure it was all disinfected. The scent from the soap I used is the scent that filled the air which was great. This stuff really works .

• Diane

Does anyone have any idea how to clean time discolored laminate flooring? I can really see the difference when I open the closet and pantry doors!

• Cherry

How to clean grout? Thank you..

• Teresa

Saving for "when the time comes". Thanks

• Jo

Be careful using soda, and vinigar on tubs and sinks. it will clean great. It is your pipes, if you have the older ones, it will eat through the pipe, if used over a long period. How do I know? Been there done that.