Sharon
Sharon
Asked on Mar 25, 2018

How do I get water marks off shower doors?

JanaChristelDeborah Perry Blankenship
+5

• Kelly Denoyer Russell

Many will give cleaning solution ideas. Some may work but there is always a good chance they have been etched from minerals in water. Happens to glasses in the dishwasher all the time. When they get foggy looking.
  • She32992389

Use WD 40 and rub in well
  • Ronda Torbic

Lemon oil.
  • Cindy

We used to have such hard water in our last house. It left the shower doors looking cloudy and ugly. The only product that worked for us was CLR. The trick is to spray it on and lit it set for AT LEAST 15 minutes. Wipe off with clean damp rag. Left those doors like you could see thru them. It does cost a little more but it really does work.
  • Deborah Perry Blankenship

Clean with vinegar, water, palmolive (original) dishsoap. Fill spray bottle with mixture. Experiment with amounts. I started with 1/3:1/3:1/3 While taking a shower and doors are wet spray mixture on them. Wait a few minutes. Wipe with dishcloth paying attention to dirty areas. Rinse with water. Leave spray bottle in shower and teach the last one to take a shower to spray mixture on shower doors & shower area. Leave it on. Mixture takes off soap scum & water marks.
  • Christel

I bet there's some cleaner out there (CLR maybe) but I have always used a SOS pad and some elbow grease.
  • Jana

Great cleaner - Simoniz My Secret Cleaner. Works fantastic on most surfaces and does not scratch. I use it on my shower door and it works quickly with small amount of elbow grease!