Any suggestions to organize 50+ pair of shoes 👠

+5
  • Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 04, 2018
    Back of doors - under bed store- Cabinet - Clear shoe boxes - In colours - bottom of wardrobes.
  • Buy a 3 spiral shoe racks they install easy take up less space go from floor to ceiling.
  • Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Apr 04, 2018
    I always keep the boxes, and have a show cubby that holes 18 that I keep the shoes I wear most often, so I have easy access. Take a pic of the shoe, tape it to the outside of the box, so you know exactly how it looks and don't have to open every box to see what you think when considering it for an outfit.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Apr 04, 2018
    Any that you haven't worn in a year - give to a thrift store.
  • Missy Missy on Apr 04, 2018
    I bought two of the 20 hole shoe cubbies at Lowes and stacked them. They are about a foot deep, two feet wide and 2.5 feet tall. Boots sit on top. I put the cubbies in the back of my closet.
  • Itsmemic Itsmemic on Apr 04, 2018
    50 plus ? They can't all be in good condition..downsize then store in clear boxes labeled..with a picture.
  • Barb Barb on Apr 04, 2018
    Yes try the shoe pouches and add them to the sides and back of the closet for extra free place of no more shoe boxes and they will be free of dust👢👠👡