How do you wash/clean honeycomb blinds?

+3
  • Jennifer Jennifer on Apr 05, 2018
    Use a Swiffer duster. if you need to spot clean then use a soft cloth in mild detergent
  • Gk Gk on Apr 05, 2018
    On a very warm day I take them outside, open them up and secure them to a clothesline. Then I spray them with a hose. You can gently scrub with with a brush and some soapy water and rinse them well if they are really dirty. I let them hang until they are dry.
  • Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Apr 05, 2018
    Hi Jrae48,
    See the video below for the method to clean those blinds. Wishing you the best.
  • Sharon Sharon on Apr 05, 2018
    I've washed them in the tub with either bleach or used Dollar Tree Awesome Orange in the half gal. Rinse after soaking, I usually fold them up then. And then I hang up to dry outside on a sunny day by hammering in some nails above the garage door to dry fast.
  • Cynthia H Cynthia H on Apr 05, 2018
    I keep mine dusted and spot clean them. Mine are made of a non-woven fabric and I hesitate to saturate them with water.