Can you put clear polyurethane on ceramic tile floor?

Mis20888440DeannaSharon
+2

• Millie

I dont like coating ceramic, I wont reccomend it, it just creates more maintenance for the homeowner, not much more, but more nonetheless. They will have to clean and reseal every year or two, depending on traffic, kinda like turning a ceramic floor into a natural stone floor.
  • Laura Cooper

I'm not sure why you would want to. Ceramic tile is already non-porous. I can't imagine what benefit you would gain.
  • Sharon

If you want a sealer then believe it or not walmart sells a floor wax name HOLLOWAY HOUSE. It will protect your floor and you can even wash your floor to get wax off if you want. Them reapply after washing. Great floor wax and the only place you could get it was at Rennigers flea market in Mr Dora FL.

• Deanna

If it has lost its luster and you want to improve the look try Rejuvenate. It can be purchased at Home Depot. It helps with the grout too.

• Mis20888440

No