Asked on Aug 6, 2018

How can I use extra mouthwash in an interesting way?

DebbyJewellmartinLandsharkinnc
+4

I have two large bottles of mouthwash, one that is clear and a little sticky. We can’t stand either one. We bought it on sale, but I would like to use it at home some way. Ideas, please? Thank you, for all answers. ☺️

• Pms17967252
    Pms17967252

Use a cup full in your empty washing machine to disinfected it. Run it through one hot water cycle.

• Fran
    Fran

Paul Harvey’s recipe for getting rid of mosquitos. Large bottle of mint mouth wash, 3 cups Epsom salt and 3 flat cans of beer. It works!

• Landsharkinnc
    Landsharkinnc

if the alcohol content is at least 20% put in a spray bottle and use in the shower for soap film; also to clean the toilet and sink;

• Jewellmartin
    Jewellmartin

Thank you, Landsharkinnc. We don’t drink or buy any alcohol except rubbing alcohol. I’m sure that’s a good recipe. I’ll try it with rubbing alcohol. And your idea may help many others. ☺️

• Debby
    Debby

I heard it loosens calluses. Soak feet in a 1:1 ration of hot water and mouthwash. Feet smell great afterwards and it is easier to remove calluses.

• Jewellmartin
      Jewellmartin

Debbie, this makes sense. And I need it. I have two ideas now. I’m closing out this question. Thanks!