Asked on Sep 5, 2018

Hot to remove mold?

Johnavallance82Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAWinnie
+5

Answered

i live in a rented home with a very small income and would like to know if there is a safe and helathy way to remove mold naturally without all the harmful chemicals that is safe foe children and animals?

7 answers
  • Cyn
    Cyn
    on Sep 5, 2018

    Clorox

  • Sally Wiese
    Sally Wiese
    on Sep 5, 2018

    VINEGAR

  • Deana Thaxton Samms
    Deana Thaxton Samms
    on Sep 5, 2018

    The best way to remove mold is with a solution of 9 parts water and 1 part bleach. The chlorine evaporates quickly, leaving no harmful chemicals. This solution is not stable, so you need to make a fresh batch each time you use it.

  • Em
    Em
    on Sep 5, 2018

    Vinegar and a tooth brush. If you are in an enclose area like a small bathroom, wear a mask. Let the vinegar do it's work before you wipe it off, give it a few minutes.

  • Winnie
    Winnie
    on Sep 5, 2018

    Rental? Call your rental agent. (The person you rent from) trust me, they’ll wanna know. Treatment, totally depends on the type of mold. Mold, comes from moisture. Places if inside the home that shouldn’t get wet. If the mold is harmless and something you’ve caused during normal living, then your rental agent will suggest the similar applications others posted. But it could be a bad rain gutter or a leaking water line behind a wall or even condensation line from air conditioning that’s backed up which none of these are your fault. Please get this looked at. If you don’t want anyone coming in then take pictures of the mold and show your landlord, your family. Get someone to look and research the type before you do anything as Mold can be deadly especially if you have children and pets. It’s not the cleaner to remove it that you should be worried about. Take pictures up close and further back. Get someone to research it! Do this Today!

  • Johnavallance82
    Johnavallance82
    on Dec 25, 2020

    Hello Jeanne-Renee,

    Ventilate the place and or use a dehumidifier.

Your comment...