How to decorate a wall with no headboard on bed?

+4

How to decorate a bedroom wall with no headboard

• Morgan McBride Morgan McBride on Oct 02, 2018

A large canvas over the bed would look great instead of a headboard!

• I have a room like that. I just hung a picture over the bed. Not very creative, but it works.

• Shore grandmom Shore grandmom on Oct 02, 2018

You could paint stripes on that wall. That would make the room look wider or taller depending on which way you paint them. Hang a big picture or just about anything behind the bed. Search antique shops, thrift shops and recycle places, you never know what you'll find. You could hang shelves above the bed and run undercabinet lighting under the shelves. Make a headboard and hang it on the wall.

• Joanne Joanne on Oct 02, 2018

Used three small wreaths and slooped material through it.. I kind of put the one on the inmiddle a litte higher ..You can put something under it like a round mirror or colorful wreath.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Oct 02, 2018

So many ways... I have an antique framed mirror as a headboard on one bed. Another has a wood carving above the bed. You can go to Pinterest.com for loads of pictures.

• Linda Linda on Oct 02, 2018

There are so many wonderful ideas that create a headboard look. Try an old door turned on it’s side. Mount it to the wall and push your bed up to it. I have also used fence posts and double side tapes them to the wall. Again put your bed up to the fence.

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Oct 02, 2018

These are things you can do instead of a headboard:

Mirror

Large Painting

Initials over each side of bed (if there are 2 of you)

Candles

Scrolled metal

Vinyl saying

Mural

Accent wall paint

Wallpaper