How to clean grease off of kitchen cabinets?

+14

My cabinets are soooo greasy. I have tried and tried to get them clean but nothing gets them totally clean. Any suggestions. They are the brown wooden type.

• Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Oct 07, 2018

KRUD Cuttter for kitchens ... great 'degreaser' ... but ... if you have used products that contain solvents, you may have 'softened' the finish and they are always going to be 'sticky' ....

• A hand held steamer will work great, or a degreaser.

• S S on Oct 08, 2018

careful, easy to ruin the wood if it is a "cheap" finish

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Oct 07, 2018

Jill Hello,. Buy Murphy's Oil Soap, it's just for wood. Follow the instructions on the back of the bottle, and a little elbow grease should do it. Find it in the isle with other floor cleaners. Aloha!

• Suzette Crozer Hay Suzette Crozer Hay on Oct 07, 2018

409 or Fantasik - both contain degreasers.

• Ammonia water... stinks like crazy when you're using it, but I've never had anything work as good!

• Everything Pretty Everything Pretty on Oct 08, 2018

I use vinegar diluted 50/50 with water to wash my cabinets.

• Trev bakewell Trev bakewell on Oct 08, 2018

soda crystals

• Jackie Lange Jackie Lange on Oct 08, 2018

Try TSP. You can buy it at hardware stores and most places like Lowes etc.

• SpudBread SpudBread on Oct 08, 2018

CINCH!!!! (that is the product name!) Spray it on--- grease is GONE! You can even get away without rinsing! How easy is THAT-- now then the product is sometimes rather hard to find. But once you use it-- you'll never need anything else!

• Ana Bacallao Ana Bacallao on Oct 08, 2018

I swear by Murphy's Oil, diluted with water per directions, and wiped down with a soft cloth.

• Miss HAv Miss HAv on Oct 09, 2018

ammonia

• Karen Jurasinski Karen Jurasinski on Oct 12, 2018

Cooking oil and salt. Toothbrush to get in corners an crevasses. Wipe off then wash with soap and water.

• Fla22338806 Fla22338806 on Oct 12, 2018

white vinegar

• Lana Hassell Lana Hassell on Oct 17, 2018

Jill, I used Simple Green in my restaurant kitchen when I had it and now I use it in my home kitchen. Works like a charm.It is great.

• Julies1949 Julies1949 on Oct 17, 2018

TSP