Someone have idea how can we wash dirty bed sheet and pillows as clean

+4
q someone have idea how can we wash dirty bed sheet and pillows as clean

Someone have idea how can we wash dirty bed sheet and pillows as clean as the edges without harming it?

• Morgan McBride Morgan McBride on Oct 11, 2018

I would try adding a scoop of oxyclean to your load of laundry!

• Patti Nicholas Patti Nicholas on Oct 11, 2018

There is a product called Molly’s Suds Laundry Brightener, it works better than oxyclean and is from a company you can trust. Soak the sheets in the hottest water you can with one or two scoops of Molly’s and let sit. Even over night. Then launder as usual.

• Ali33605301 Ali33605301 on Oct 11, 2018

Also baking soda or Clorax 2 doesn't damage fabric.

• Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Oct 11, 2018

I add a scoop of Borax to my laundry. In my opinion it does a better job than oxyclean and it's much less expensive.

• Shu Qui Shu Qui on Oct 16, 2018

Perhaps soak it in the sink

• Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on Oct 16, 2018

Whichever product you try, the key is a hot water soak. If the sheets have polyester in the fabric content, then you don't want to use any chlorine products. Sometimes the yellowing is from detergent build up and sometimes body oils. Either way, hot water should help. Vinegar helps dissolve excess detergent. Dawn dishsoap, on the other hand, helps release body oils. You may need to experiment to find your solution.