Marlissa Gibbs
Marlissa Gibbs
  • Nocona, TX
Asked on Dec 17, 2018

Thank you

CindyDwp7470bWilliam
+2

I couldn't find how to text you but I had to let you know how proud of you and happy you have made me by sharing God's word with the gift He gave you. We are to Glorify God in Everything we do and you have been Faithful. I will always be a member of your blog and I'm telling others.

Marlissa Gibbs

Spanish Fort Texas

• Tinyshoes

Thank YOU, Marlissa, for being a loyal fan and for spreading the word of Hometalk along with your faith of our dear Lord especially at this beautiful time of year. Jesus is the reason for the season!

I am not a religious person and learned my craft. I attribute it by working hard with my dad growing up, reading books, schooling, and learning by my mistakes. I belieleve in a higher power and that he/she left us to our own judgement and misgivings. Merry Christmas, Marlissa.

• Dwp7470b

Merry Christmas Marlissa Gibbs!

• Cindy

Hi Marlissa. I'm Cindy. May the Lord bless you and your family as we celebrate the birth of Jesus.